Thursday, November 27, 2008

Red Barn

When I was living in North Carolina years ago one of my favorite areas to visit was Linville and its surrounding natural treasured attractions reaching miles in every direction, while driving there I decided on another route something different for a change and a bit out of the way perhaps but what I saw was most impressive as I quickly pulled over to capture this scene.
Taken in late fall after most of the trees have lost their leaves I was inspired with the composition of this Red Barn and harvested field in the foreground followed by Grandfather Mountain's famous profile embedded in the background something I would of missed if I would of taken the usual same route up.

This part of the Blue Ridge is most beautiful and favored by both the native Carolinian's and visitors alike, it is highly recommended along with other attractions and towns of this area.

No comments: