Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life in a Ghost Town

My second trip out west took me through some old towns of Montana some which were abandoned, this particular town of Garnet was most interesting with its city center somewhat intact and surrounding cabins which were all opened for exploration at the time. Old gold mining and farming equipment can still be found scattered about on its grounds untouched by time or human hands shadowed by beautiful mountains and towering pines while the feel of the past can be sensed as you walk through its town. A true must see treasure hidden away in the mountains that I highly recommend if ever in the region.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love your photographs, and your blog. :)

Richard Rizzo said...

Thank you so much Jasmine, I had no idea what to do for a blog since I'm new to all this and still don't know where it's heading so in a sense it's evolving and I'm just here for the ride while constantly feeding it. :)