Friday, November 28, 2008

Katz

While strolling the streets of Key West I came across these two cats on an old porch, as cute as they were their expressions told me a different story one that said to "move on" as they stood watching me while I photographed them, the lighter color one looked a bit more friendlier but the dark one kind of gave me the willies.
Key West is a great place to visit even though it has some excellent tourist spots such as bars, restaurants, museums, beaches etc., it also has many historic residential areas which make great photographs as well.
Oh and the food is fantastic !!

4 comments:

Firecrackinmama said...

Yeah, that black and white one doesn't look too friendly. We went to Key West in another life time. I loved it. Gave me my real first taste of the tropics.

Richard Rizzo said...

Its a great old city to explore with so much to see.

Jasmine said...

My boyfriend went to a wedding in Key West.

This is a beautiful photograph. :)

Richard Rizzo said...

Thank you Jasmine, sometimes it's unusual shots like this that shows another side of Key West that brochures usually pass up but are most memorable to individual tourist because of its humorous nature.