Sunday, October 5, 2008

Autumn at Logan Pass


Finally autumn is here with its cooler air and colorful landscapes and while living in Florida after a hot summer I can only welcome it with open arms.

Shown above is a photograph I took of Logan Pass at Glacier National Park in Montana along the Canadian border back in 1999, it's probably one of the most beautifulest places in the US that I had the honor of visiting with its ridged glaciers, deep valleys and piercing sun rays that one could only imagine, the famed Going-to-the Sun Road an engineering landmark in itself is most beautiful as it travels along the cliffs and tunnels through the park as it crosses the Continental Divide to only leave you in awe with its amazing views at every turn.
I would highly recommend it if your fortunate enough to be in the area or planning a vacation to the region.

2 comments:

Renee said...

This is beautiful! I hope to get there some day. I've never been to Montana and am looking forward to seeing it one day soon.

Richard Rizzo said...

You will truly love it, it's a beautiful state and if you have the extra time try visiting Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming while in the area.